Imagination is evidence of the DIVINE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, May 12, 2008

TWO Things About Me.....

I was tagged by SueAnn!

Two Names I Go By: Mindy and Misty
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Jeans and t-shirt
Two Of Your Favorite Things To Do: Shopping and Camping
Two Things You Want Very Badly At This Moment: A nap and a brownie!
Two Favorite Pets: A cat named Mickey and thats all.
Two People Who Will Fill This Out: Amber and Misty
Two Things You Did Last Night: Went to my moms and read a book to Mariah.
Two Things You Ate Today: A grapefruit and some cheese.
Two Last People You Talked To: Jeff and Sarah
Two Longest Car Rides: Idaho to California and Idaho to Colorado
Two Favorite Holidays: Halloween and Christmas
Two Favorite Vacations: Hawaii and Oregon Coast
Two Favorite Drinks: Snapple Kiwi Strawberry and Water

I tag Amber Williams and Misty Cooper!

2 comments:

SueAnn said...

I am retarded...I just barely saw your message on my blog about doing the tag...sorry. Thanks for playing along, I love reading other people's tags. It sounds like you had a fabulous Mother's Day!

Amberlee said...

It's fun to read these things and get to know people better!