Imagination is evidence of the DIVINE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, May 19, 2008

Sneaky Mariah!


BUSTED! She got out of bed early this morning and put this blue dress on. She has been wearing it for two days now and I have to sit on her to get it off! I hid it well so I thought and she still found it. The dress did come off a couple hours later but she was no happy camper. She is a dress freak!

5 comments:

Amberlee said...

How funny! I love (sometimes) that they are starting to get their own opinions and attitudes. Somedays I wish they would listen more, but it's fun to watch them grown and become a little person.

Nichelle said...

I think that is so funny! My girls never went through a stage where they only wanted to wear dresses. I don't think they care too much about what they wear just as long as they get to go out and play. Good luck on getting her to wear some pants!

Pamcakes said...

Things like this are always a little more funny when it is not your own kid. Then you are not the one that has to try and steal the dress back. I think she is so cute, and you are such a nice mom!

amber and james said...

When you are that cute, you have to flaunt it! I would love my girls to want to wear a dress!

Anonymous said...

mariah is so cute!!! i love her to death i love babysitting her! you need to call me more