Imagination is evidence of the DIVINE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our Vacation To Kauai, Hawaii














Jeff and I went to Hawaii in January and had the time of our life. We needed it! I can not wait to go back, it was so BEAUTIFUL there! Our hotel room was right on the beach and we would go to sleep listening to the waves and wake up to the waves crashing on the shore. I loved this the most about our vacation. I am such an outdoors person and Hawaii was spiritual for me. I loved getting up early and eating breakfasts outside and listening to the water and birds. There was some pretty little birds I have never seen. We also got to go on a helicopter ride and see the island. That was a trip! Everyone needs to experience a true Luau. They take great pride in doing these dancing shows and telling the history of Hawaii through them (and the food is awesome). They also do a GREAT job!
I really liked it when Jeff and I watched the sunset and he just held me. I am not normally sappy like that, but Jeff and I have never done anything like this ALONE and we have been married 13 years! We really enjoyed the time together without kids!

2 comments:

amber and james said...

I am soooo jealous! You guys rock!
You deserve to get out together, alone!

Anonymous said...

your so lucky!! i hope you guys had a good time!!!