We went camping with the Gutkes and Cramers for Mother's Day from Friday to Sunday. It was snowing on the way there and to be honest I was getting nervous! I did not want the water lines in the camper to freeze and "I" did not want to freeze. Saturday was warm and the sun came out(good thing) and it was an enjoyable day. All the kids rode their motorcycles and played in the creek. Bradley took Rabecca and I for a "little" trail ride. Next thing Rabecca and I knew was we we're going straight down a hill and had to turn around. I almost tipped over but barely made it to the bottom. I looked back to find Rabecca sliding down the hill with her bike. She hurt her knee bad, but got up, picked up the bike and kept riding.
Misty, James, Nathan, and my parents drove up for a few hours and sat around the camp fire. I love camp fires! I do not know why but I like the smell of a camp fire and I like to sit around them. The Cramers were putting their kids down for the night while we were sitting around the fire and Travis thought it would be funny to play some interesting sounds from his outdoor speakers on his camper. We noticed there was noises but had no idea he was playing what he was. It was funny when we found out!
It turned out to be a great Mother's Day and I did not freeze thank goodness! We missed the Murdocks though. They will have to come next time!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds like fun! I can't wait until we can go. We have had a hard time getting caught up on yard work with this dang weather so we are praying for some warm weather so we can finally go with you guys!
Post a Comment