Imagination is evidence of the DIVINE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

You Tube MIND MOVIES

O.k. so I was interested in some of the inspirational MIND MOVIES that are on the web and I made my own. It is on the bar to the left of my blog posts under video bar. (pause my favorite music first) Click on the lady in yellow that you seen on my "Fashion" post. Let me know what you think.... it is a little long I could not decide what to cut out so it is longer than it needs to be. Also click on the one below it(the second video bar), it is good, the one with the basketball players!

2 comments:

Amberlee said...

cool video! Good job putting it together

amber and james said...

Mindy,
That was awesome! I have never seen one. I was very inspired by it. I think the whole thing is so true about you, and that is definately how other people see you! GOOD JOB!
Amber