Imagination is evidence of the DIVINE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family Trip to San Diego






Since Bradley loves the Chargers we decided it would be fun to take him to an NFL game in San Diego and see our rival teams play. The whole family got involved! My parents and Jeff's Dad and Shauna came, as did Misty and her kids. We had a blast. The weather was good and the game was exciting. We got to see LT from a distance, but got to see him! Some of the rookies came and signed Bradley's football and poster. (that was cool) We also painted our faces just to make it more fun. The Chargers did win, more like a blow out against my team (Raiders) but it was awesome and Jeff and I would do it again and take the kids. The beach was fun and so was the shopping! They have all the "name brand" things that only the rich and famous can afford like Gucci, True Religion Jeans, Dolce & Gabbana, BR and Bloomingdales. When Jeff and I walked into Bloomingdales they looked at us like white trash. The floor in that place was amazing (that is what I was looking at because I felt not worthy to shop there). To say the least it was cool to walk through and just price check and see how ridicules the prices were.

1 comment:

Randi Oswald said...

Hey it looks like you guys had so much fun! you have the cutest family!! thanks for everything mindy you rock!! i love ya.