Imagination is evidence of the DIVINE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I LOVE FASHION!

MARISKA HARGITAY in the yellow dress. She was voted one of the best dressed at the 2008 Emmy's. I love the design and color but it would look even better modest! I HAVE FOUND MY YELLOW DRESS! (not available in my price range-YET!)

I love a "perfect fit" navy blue dress. This is beautiful on her and she designed it herself! I can totally do it if she can!


Jennifer Aniston is my FAVORITE! I love her style -always elegant and classy!

Kate Hudson is my next favorite. She can do casual and make it look great! I love her more elegant look here.



4 comments:

amber and james said...

Mindy, I can totally see how you like fashion because you always look so good! You are so awesome! I wish I was thinner because I would totally wear cuter clothes if I was. I love your blog, it looks so cute! Good job! I miss talking to you too. We have to go out sometime!

Amberlee said...

I think you should go for it! I keep waiting so you can design us all clothes :)

SueAnn said...

I am soooo ready for some cute, modest affordable dresses!! I agree with you about Jennifer Aniston, I really like her and her style!

Varsity Team said...

WOW!!! GO GO GO SIS...Im waiting for it too! I want to look amazing like them. Misty