Imagination is evidence of the DIVINE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Smith Family News!



Well, Football is over for Bradley except we have to watch every NFL game that comes on to check scores and see how our teams are doing. The Raiders are not doing so hot but the Chargers are doing pretty good. We are EXCITED to go to San Diego and see them play. It will be an experience and I will have plenty of pictures to share.

Bradley will start Basketball on Monday and he is doing a Hip Hop dance class with Marcie. He was not so sure about it until he went and now he likes it. Mariah is also in dance. She just looks at herself in the mirror most of the time but it is fun and cute to watch.

My grandma is teaching the kids how to play the piano on wednesdays. This has been interesting! Bradley picked right up on it and Mariah shows alot of interest and is trying. We shall see how the rest of the season goes!

Most of you have seen our front yard, YES it is all torn up and a big R.V. pad is now there. I was not the happiest camper about this because I will have to fix the yard and replant shrubs and flowers. It turned out o.k. except the unmatching fence that is now there. But what can you do when your husband has the say!? I do enjoy yard work! (JUST NOT DOING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN)

2 comments:

Amberlee said...

Sounds like you're doing good and keeping busy as usual! Tegen starts piano on Tuesday so we're excited about that too (not sure about starting Tray yet). The RV pad looks good too!

Jenny said...

Cute family!!! It's Jenny Barnes... I'm hunting down all my old HS friends. :) Keep in touch