I read this and thought of Mariah because she is so shy. I want her to be confident but I know that it will only come when she is ready and if I do all that I can as her mother.
1. Love her for who she is.
2. Let her know she is worth your time.
3. Help her stand firm in knowing her value.
4. Make sure she knows she belongs.
5. Give her choices.
6. Communicate.
7. Never compare her to others.
8. Be impressed by her.
9. Strengthen her heart, don't thicken her skin.
10. Make it safe to make mistakes.
11. Let her achievements be her own.



2 comments:
mariah can be a little shy but once she gets used to the person she is not shy so thats a start!
That is awesome and I think that it would apply to boys too! She may be shy, but she's way cute!
Post a Comment