Imagination is evidence of the DIVINE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our 13th Anniversary is coming up!


Jeff and I were married August 4, 1995. We both graduated from Fairview High. My Senior year I had Bradley December 13th, 1996 and a "few" years later had Mariah January 3rd, 2005. Jeff and I have had a very blessed life. We have enjoyed camping, traveling, Hawaii, water skiing, snow boarding, road bike trips, you name it we enjoy it! Jeff and I could not be more different but so compatible. We love each other so much and have enjoyed our family and friends who have supported us and put up with us these 13 years!

4 comments:

SueAnn said...

Congrats on 13 years!!! I loved watching all those pictures!!

Nichelle said...

I can't believe that you guys have been married that long. Congrats!! I love the slide show!

Anonymous said...

congrats i hope you have a fun anniversary!

Pamcakes said...

You guys are so cute. You are such a good example, I am so glad you are in the young woman. They love you. You Rock!!