I went to girls camp for a week in June and had a blast! The first day we went to the river and went swimming and had a water fight. The Bishop and Terril started it with the girls and they soaked us all! The second day we went to Green Canyon and played basketball and tanned! When we got back we had a Luau and did skits. Us leaders did a skit and I was the Bishop. BIG mistake for volunteering myself he threatened me with a musical solo or talk! He was all talk and no bark because all I had to do was give my testimony. The Third day was the hike and it was HOT! It was also beautiful and we seen some waterfalls. Then we had testimony night! I really enjoyed the girls and the leaders we all had a blast! I think us leaders stayed up later than the girls talking every night. I can't wait until next year!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That sounds so fun! I never got to do fun stuff like that when I went to girls camp. I bet your skit was funny! I am glad you had a good time.
Your girls camp looks fun! I went with our ward as weill, it was really fun. I love the pics of Ed, Jeff and Brad...what funny guys!
mindy i had a great time at girls camp it was so fun i still need to come over and get pictures on my blog but cute blog
Post a Comment