Imagination is evidence of the DIVINE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MAUI TRIP




O.K. this took me a while to post because LIFE has been busy for me. I hope you like our pictures from Hawaii it was SOOOO much fun! Megan and Scott kept us laughing the WHOLE time. Travis and Jessica were awesome. We had a blast playing in the water! In fact we played in the water most of the time we were there. We did go see a Luau which we were all disappointed in but it was good. We went on a dinner boat ride and seen whales and the sunset... and the food was excellent! We went to the aquarium....that was cool. We went SHOPPING! We took the road to Hana or HELL I should say. That was the most windy road EVER and we were all a little sick.....not because of Scotts driving though...or maybe it was. It was beautiful scenery though I have to admit it was a beautiful road trip. Lot's of water falls.
We did have a few miss happs during the week....like Jeff cut his foot open, Megan got her purse and glasses stolen, our room had ants, Scott got a ticket and our plane had issues! All of that aside I would go again with everyone in a heart beat. Great job on the burn-outs and squealing the tires on the Mini Van Scott! And Megan I'm glad someone can keep up with the smart ass guys! I LOVE Hawaii and can't wait to go again. The weather was great and the water was warm and I learned how to snorkel better! Thanks for a great time guys and thanks for making us laugh WE needed it!

2 comments:

Nichelle said...

It sounds like you guys had a great time. I would love to go somewhere warm just about now. I am so sick of the cold here.

Amberlee said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I heard about Jeff's foot (ouch) and Megan's purse (that sucks!) Glad you had a great time!