Imagination is evidence of the DIVINE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, September 8, 2008

Nothing New!

I don't have anything fascinating to report but this is what we have been up to. I read the Twilight series (they were awesome and I can not wait for the movie), went to Boise with Bradley to see a BSU and ISU football game, Jeff went camping, and Mari ah starts dance class Wednesday! I will have lots of pics then! She will either be in the corner being shy and wanting to go home or dancing. I will let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so cool that she will be in dance! i hope she likes it you will have to tell me how it goes!

Unknown said...

Hey Mindy,
Dad says Bradley is doing good with football. He said you got some home video of him playing. If you can figure out how to get it on here that would be awesome so I can see him play.
Love you, Des