1. Where is your cell phone?. . . . .Purse
2. Your significant other? . . . . . .Wise
3. Your hair? . . . . . . . . . . . . Thin
4. Your mother? . . . . . . . . . . . Pure
5. Your father? . . . . . . . . . . . Fun
6. Your favorite thing? . . . . . . . Photos
7. Your dream last night? . . . . . . Wierd
8. Your favorite drink? . . . . . . . Water
9. Your dream/goal? . . . . . . . . . Dresses
10. The room you're in? . . . . . . . Office
11. Your hobby? . . . . . . . . . . . Creativity
12. Your fear? . . . .. . . . . . . . Crowds
13. Where do you want to be in six years? . .Country
14. Where were you last night? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Misty's
15. What you're not? . . . . . . . . .Consistent
16. Muffins? . . . . . . . . . . . . .O.K.
17. One of your wish list items? . . .Abundance
18. Where you grew up? . . . . . . . .Iona
19. The last thing you did? . . . . . cooked
20. What are you wearing? . . . . . . Sweater
21. Your t.v.? . . . . . . . . . . . .OFF
22. Your pets? . . . . . . . . . . . .Cat
23. Your computer? . . . . . . . . . .NEEDED!
24. Your life? . . . . . . . . . . . .Joy
25. Your mood? . . . . . . . . . . . .Excited
26. Missing someone? . . . . . . . . .Jeff
27. Your car? . . . . . . . . . . . . GMC
28. Something your not wearing? . . . Bra
29. Favorite store? . . . . . . . . . Payless
30. Your summer? . . . . . . . . . . .What???
31. Like someone? . . . . . . . . . ..Kids
32. Your favorite color? . . . . . . .Black
33. When was the last time you laughed?. .Today
34. Last time you cried? . . . . . . . a week
35. Who will do this? . . . . . . . . Amber
I was tagged by Sueann and I challenge Pam and Amber!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
One Word Tag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I like the new blog look! It's fun to change things up don't ya think? This was a fun tag I thought... made me think.
Your blog looks really cute!! I loved reading your tag, thanks for playing along!!
Your blog is so cute, I love the new layout. I would do this challenge, but I don't know how to get it from one place to the next. I am just a little handicapped on the computer. You still rock though!!
Post a Comment